Tënzo products are covered by a full lifetime warranty on the plumbing components and against manufacturing defects. Only few products and finishes are not covered by the lifetime warranty, those products are listed below. All traces of abuse, impact, use other than residential, any modification brought to the product or any improper installation according to the guide will not be covered by this warranty. In each case, Tënzo will repair, exchange or make a proper adjustments to honor its warranty. Tënzo’s warranty is not transferable and is only valid for products installed in Canada and the United States.
YOUR TËNZO WARRANTY
- Tënzo products have a full lifetime warranty to the original buyer against all manufacturing defects on all plumbing parts.
- The warranty period for Tënzo products may vary due to their intended use, the finish and the model.
- Your warranty does not cover transportation costs connected to all parts covered by the warranty.
- All warranty claims must be made by the original buyer and must be accompanied by an original proof of purchase.
EXCLUSIONS TO THE LIFE TIME WARRANTY
- Bamboo Column: Period of 3 years for the bamboo casing.
- Europea: Period of 3 years on the shelf finish.
- Evolo: Complete limited warranty for a period of 5 years to the original buyer.
ELEMENTS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
a) Regular maintenance, repair and/or replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear;
b) All adjustments to the product that would be necessary for the purpose of compliance with the technical or safety standards applicable in a country other than that for which the product was designed and originally manufactured;
c) Damages or defects resulting from:
I. Improper installation or usage of the product (other than the purpose for which the product is intended for and/or not used in accordance with Tënzo instructions or technical safety standards forced in the country where it is used, etc.).
II. Maintenance not in accordance with Tënzo instructions or negligence of the product.
III. Improper handling, or mishandling of the product (impacts, dropping, knocking, etc.).
IV. Using cleaning products that may damage the surface (corrosive, abrasive, alcohol glass cleaner, etc.).
V. Modifications or repairs to the product not performed by a licensed Tënzo provider.
VI. Damaged cause by hard water, scale or other mineral contain in water.
VII. Breakage due to improper installation.
d) Tenzo will not cover damage from any external source to the shower column connected to water or to maintain your water supply network, well or pump.
WHAT TO DO WHEN A SERVICE CALL IS NEEDED?
If you need assistance or service, please contact the point of sale or where the product was purchased by the original owner.
If this is impossible, please contact the customer service department at Tënzo at (450) 281-0581 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If the warranty period of the product has expired, please contact the customer service department at Tënzo to request a repair.